Over 40.3 Million Americans aged 12 and older suffer from Substance Use Disorder .
Less than 10% receive treatment.
Proceeds will go towards scholarshiping detox beds. We have been able to send two people to detox with our own money but together we can make a drastic impact.
(Our goal is to register as a non-profit)
If you can't afford a wristband we will send you one for free
Help make Avery's wish come true.
These are her words...
Hi, I’m Avery and I’m 10. Last week at school this kid said it was weird that my mom doesn't live with us and his older brother said she was a drug addict. I didn't know why he would say that but I asked my mom and she started crying. She had back surgery when I was little and then she had to leave me and my brother to go get better.
My mom is smart, beautiful and funny. She is in recovery and has been studying addiction for the past few years. She was afraid of drugs her whole life until a doctor prescribed her medication for her back pain. My mom said she was embarressed and sad for years and tried to hide it from everyone. I don't think anyone with a disease should hide or be sad and they deserve a chance to recover.
I saw a show about a guy with cancer that rode bikes and everyone wore a yellow wristband so he could get better. So I decided to sell wristbands for my mom and everyone with this disease so that they have a chance to get better. Maybe if all the kids in school and even celebrities wear them, then people would understand that my mom is not a bad person. If you don’t like this idea, that’s ok too. I understand.
I picked a tire band because my mom is the strongest person I know and I made it glow in the dark because I want everyone to know that even in your darkest moments, you are Worth Saving.
Here is Avery's list of celebrities that she hopes will wear this wristband and spread the message:
“We love you, we value you and we’re on your side.” #WorthSaving
You can wear one to support a person in recovery, someone still struggling, in memory of someone you lost or just to show you care.
1. Harry Styles (because I love him)
2. Zendaya and Spider-Man (I love her and my brother loves Spider-Man)
3. Kim & North (because my mom is Kim’s age and North is my age)
4. Cristiano Ronaldo (because my brother loves him)
5. The guy on CNN. “She means Anderson Cooper” (my mom said if they ever met they would become best friends)
6. Michelle Obama (because my Mom is reading her book)
7. Joe Rogan (I don’t know who he is but my Dad loves him)
8. Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson (because they make me laugh)
9. Donald Trump (his older brother passed away from this disease when he was young, that's so sad)
10. My dad likes the Eagles….so the players on that team too!
Donate a wristbandRegular price $5.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Worth Saving wristbandRegular price $4.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per